Why Choose Meyer Property Group?
Meyer Property Group specializes in Commercial and Residential Property Management in the greater Edwardsville & Glen Carbon areas. The staff is comprised of our 8 full time real estate brokers as well as 2 in house attorney's specializing in real estate. In addition to managing our own portfolio of commercial and residential properties, we have been successfully managing properties for other real estate investors for years.
What To Expect From Meyer Property Group
- Joseph E. Meyer & Associates is a specialized management and development real estate firm, overseeing both residential and commercial properties for over 30 years in the Edwardsville/Glen Carbon and greater Madison County area.
- Low Management Rates
- By operating multiple ventures from one office, overhead costs are dispersed among multiple income sources. These savings are passed on to the client by providing management services at substantially lower than market rates.
- 24/7 Assistance for Tenants
- Meyer Property Group relieves the stress and nuisance of repair calls during evenings, weekends, and holidays. In the event of a needed repair or maintenance item, the situation will be assessed by our property manager and appropriate maintenance personnel will be dispatched.
- Meyer Property Group uses multiple methods of advertising including signage, word of mouth, and internet media to reach a broader market, increase interest, and minimize vacancy. As a client, all methods of advertising are included free of charge.
- Rent Collection
- Meyer Property Group is open Monday thru Friday, 8am - 5pm, for tenants to make walk in payments. We also offer a secure drop box for tenants to make payments on evenings, weekends, and holidays. Additionally we also offer credit card and debit card payment methods via phone.
- Customer Service
- Office phones are answered by a person, not an automated system, during business hours (Mon.-Fri. 8am-5pm).
- Credit Check & Applicant Screening
- All applicants are required to undergo a rigorous credit and background check, providing the reviewing broker with all necessary information, including employment and income verification, criminal history search, prior eviction search, current credit standing, and any and all prior housing references.
- Residential Lease
- Meyer Property Group uses a highly evolved lease with the latest requirements for Lessor protection.
- Record of Rents & Repairs
- Property owners will be supplied an orderly and easy to understand monthly accounting of receipts & disbursements.
- Property Risk & Code Assessment
- To protect property owners from possible litigation and code violations, Meyer Property Group can employ an inspector who is specifically trained in risk assessment. The inspector can be hired to evaluate the property’s condition and report potential risk areas.
For more information about our management services please contact us at (618) 656-1824.